Thursday 28 June 2012

Playing catchup! Microview of the garden :)

This may be overload.....but its a bit like my garden and my style...say overenthusiasm? 

Well, I am playing catchup....and although this post may look like a cable guide with too many channels....

I couldnt resist holding the pictures back for a later day....so enjoy..even if you get an overdose!!

I'll do the macro-garden next time!!




Fantastic Poppy from my neighbor in our old house....the ultimate poppy!

Last autumn's foxglove seed fruited!!



My first year with Sambucus Nigra Black Lace (Elderberry)...Love it!

My gentle happy garden guardian!


lysimachia punctata (loosetrife)--great semi-shady plant!!!

Combinations are working!

Red Hot Poker!
 
Cerinthe-First time for this annual




Jerusalem Cross Lychnis
Species: chalcedonica

Ornamental Cabbage





Astilbe

The end for today!!

3 comments:

  1. Great blooms! the garden is looking so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see that the weather hasn't put an end to all the lovely blooms. Just what we need to cheer us up on these grey days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly....although it has been colder...the plants are loving the rain and finally coming out!! Happy gardening!

    Thanks Mark/Gaz!

    ReplyDelete