Tuesday 10 April 2012

Plant partners

After reading many articles about plants I like and learning about them I have decided to put them in my blog to remember it and also to share the info with others!

Firstly I have decided to plant my old friend the poached egg plant. I recently found out that not only is it cheerful, but it also attracts hoverflies that eat aphids from my veggies!!






The same benefit is derived from nasturtiums who attract black aphids and candula (pot marigold). I have always known about growing marigolds with tomatoes but these
other flowers are new to me.



I will continue to add to this blog and index it for our future reference! I am trying the blogger on iPod so just getting used to it and can't add pics yet unless I take them myself so I will add more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment