Tuesday 26 July 2011

A little venture out...Seven Sisters (flowers too!)

I finally went hiking....went out to the Seven Sisters Hike near Eastbourne that I had also done last year....phenomenal weather (minus the wind!) Seven Sisters.  Besides gardening...this is my second biggest passion (well and traveling too!) Enjoy!

Eastbourne Pier


Me!

Wild Kale?  That looks like something ornamental you would plant in the winter for color!

Autumn Berries are coming....




Beautiful, beautiful views....




Towards the end of our journey...a river spilling into the sea

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful part of the world you live near!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I feel privileged...everything is close as well...if you just get out of the house and explore! Eastborne is only 1.5 hrs from where I live..and a beautiful drive through the countryside...

    ReplyDelete