Thursday 14 July 2011

Coprosma

So....I just happened to watch Garden ER....one of those shows that help people with their gardens...but at the end of the day it just looks fancy but artificial....anyway...they did teach me something...I saw

Coprosma Pacific Sunset


This plant is from New Guinea....  Its pretty incredible for an evergreen with color..I am slightly worried about the hardiness as it suggest....I also saw a Tequila Sunrise that is quite striking....perhaps this will work for my part shady bed that I am sticking to colorful bushes rather than herbacious perennials?  I am still looking at berberis...but that wont keep the leaves....who knows...at least i have this documented!!!  If anyone grows this..please let me know!
http://mygarden.rhs.org.uk/blogs/graham_rice/archive/2010/05/17/coprosma-pacific-sunset-new-in-garden-centres-and-nurseries.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment